Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

And the frustration goes on..I could make a good argument they didn't follow the agreement I invested in..but why, if they hurt my investment, they hurt their own. so they obviously did it because it was nessesary, if they were to take the best path, to the best conclusion. if they didn't believe that, they wouldn't have done it.

The problem with extreme optimism is it sometimes leads to unrealistic expectations, or erroneous theories. e.g. 100% is better than 25%.. maybe in this market having a major working on buying part of you is better than trying to sell it all into the unknown, when small producers are getting slaughtered and explorers are going out of business.

Some here have said, why aren't we drilling. it takes about a month to drill one hole and costs about a million dollars. ten holes-ten million at .60/share, if we're lucky, equals nearly 16,700,000 shares plus 8,350,000 warrants.. 25 million shares of dilution..keep that up and pretty soon we'll be worth a dime, and I'll be bankrupt, with lots of company.

We hired these people to manage, let them do it to the best of their ability, and with all of the information, and if you're not happy with their style or abilities, don't ever use them again.

Finally, we don't have to always agree, but in total this is the best group I've ever found in the bulboard community. so many people bring different views that, as a whole, it's full of information and all of the bases are pretty much covered. let's not bicker.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply