Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would follow the development of the new exchange and get out before they open it. If the desired set of rules gets watered down and it becomes more like the tsx then it's just another echange.

Someone who will not be named said my post was entirely incorrect and that arbitrage will keep the playing field level. I debunk that.

Arbitrage this: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-05/reuters-admits-inadvertently-leaking-ism-data-15-milliseconds-early-hft-clients

And this: http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/04/05/blockbuster-lawsuit-whistleblower-alleges-reuters-releases-data-early-to-hft-clients/

Unfortunately, I have know about this for over a year so it's old news to me. I'm surprised that many people react as if this is a shocker. Reuters sells info 2 seconds ahead of the public and has done so for a while. This is a fact. The guy on BNN said Reuters decided to stop the practise (now that they were in hot water).

I think people who want to complain about my posts need to do two things. First, don't lie. Second, do some research once in a while. I wouldn't want to think you guys did that on purpose just to get under my skin. You should be glad that I did the research and connect the dots. Dismiss my opinions, sure, but why try to deprive other people of my content?

On the subject of the impacts to the tsx. Does anyone seriously think the tsx is not involved in these activities as I've outlined over the months? Rule changes, incentives for hfts, and the list goes on and on. Really, are you surprised the hfts would buy information you and I can't get access to ahead of everyone else? Really?

New Message
Please login to post a reply