Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well I certainly don't think at this point any insiders will be selling....worst case scenario they won't sell cuz they are under water...and I think will stock up more for the long haul, if thats what they think the plan is... (worst case scenario). I still think this is just phase one of the TECK plan, they will still want all of us, why would they want us around? There is no single reason why they would leave us in existence, unless they knew we were holding out for too much money and they thought there shareholders wouldnt stomach it.

Personally, I think they can't afford to have a bidding war, because we are for sale! No question in my mind that if they are buying tomorrow they know TECK is just getting there ducks in a row.

We own 25% of a HUGE depsotit that is growing...how is there any bad right now, other than we were hoping for a buyout, and a big long awaited payday. Don't get me wrong, I am dissappointed, but I don't think this is done...and B, there have been lots of dissapointments that are worse in the past 6-12 months.

Legger (fantastic mr fox)

New Message
Please login to post a reply