Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well, now that we know Teck decision - we are back to our favorite pastime of waiting. We now await the results of the drilling and the possibility of a buyout by a major. I am assuming that CUU has no intention of actually continuing the JV with Teck - that is, CUU wants to sell their 25%, right?

I know that the drilling will soon start and we will start to hear of the drill results in the coming months. But what needs to happen so that we know the economic effects of that drilling. Do we have to do redo the whole FS or just a small part of it?

I kept hoping the NR would allow me reduce my position size in CUU with a nice gain. So yes the future looks promising but it would nice if the future potential could have start to be realized now for once instead of being postponed again.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply