Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Did i miss something?

I've followed this company for several years too, read news releases and listened to conference calls. At no time have i read that cuu plans on going into production. In fact, in a previous webcast, i recall Elmer specifically sayong that they had no intention of being a producer and their intention was to sell.

You're not the only person today who seems to think that today's news release suggests that copper fox will be here tothe point of production. All of the language in the news release talks about pre-production and mentions teck will be the operator.

There is a paragraph at the end about teck financing if a production decision is made, but i think it's a bit of a leap to say that teck and cuu say they are going to buld a mine. The release only stipulates the specifics of funding going forward. These are hypothetical scenarios, but need to be specified for the purposes of clearly defining the relationship of the companies going forward.

Again, i think theres every indication that cuu wants to be in a position to sell their position as soon as they can prove up what teck wants. And i'm sure teck doesn't want a junior holding their hand until production. What purpose would that serve.

Today's new release is positive. I would have liked to have seen a complete buyout too, but there could have been a lot worse scenarios going forward than what we have today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply