Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We got an excellent news yesterday and yet the big pay day has never felt so far away. This has turned out into a long term opportunity... people realize they might not have the extra doze of patience they will need to see the buyout. Teck got 75% for about 60M. This means there was NO third party interest in line whatsoever. Teck came in and saved our arses at a basement bargain price. All the cheering here seems to come from a parallel universe. Insiders wont buy Millions of shares. They want out and, like us, they are stuck here for a longer time than expected. I'm sorry to be that pessimistic voice again and but once dust settles I fear we will be floating around the 80 cents for a good while. I will try to catchup an opportunity to sell approx 30% in the 90s if we ever get another spike in order to keep mental sanity and then get ready to settle and wait for a long time. glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply