Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Jul 17, 2013 01:11PM

I was trying to type with one hand so I missed some stuff:

mothball question: information & results will drive it forwards, market not favourable right now will have to improve on finances as they stand now. Probably will be drilling in 2014. We'll be trying to move the project forward.

Haven't thought what we're going to do with that money. Will be spending some money on AZ. I got the impression he didn't mean much money. If another asset comes along we"ll look at it.

No offer is made under the First Right to Offer clause. Not in the best interests of shareholders to make an offer right now because of the current climate. Talking possibly a year before things are better.

Drilling might take two months this summer.

Are lots of people showing interest? I think there is a distinct possibility that now we can be approached by companies. The way we're set up now with the interest in the JV solidified we would be of interest to other parties. Clearly if the metal prices turn around or if the exchange rate goes in favour of the US dollar or if the drill results improve the results clearly we will be in a position to be sold.

The future expenditures of Schaft Creek will be paid by Teck.

If we can move mineralization several hundred metres to the east it will change the resource and change the current pit design. If our interpretation is correct we will convert some of the waste to mineralization.

Liard shares translate to about $120M per year. 2% Liard interest is ours outside the JV.

The FS has three very significant upside components to it. 1. considerable amout of inferred resources that is currently treated as waste, we think can be upgraded, 2. can we expand the paramount to the east, would probably result in pit change that allows you to go deeper, 3. we have other remaining resources that could be upgraded to a resource that would add considerable value to SC.

Would another FS have to be produced by Teck if these things were proved. An updated mine plan and then a FS would be logical. (Elmer called it a Bankable Feasibility Study.)

Someone asked about the Teck claims surrounding ours but they don't realize that Teck sold them off to Galore Creek already.

Elmer: We won't be doing any share issuances for any period of time. We now have a First Right of Offer with Teck, not a FROR which we think is very significant.

Jul 17, 2013 01:55PM
Jul 17, 2013 01:58PM
Jul 17, 2013 02:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply