Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Linsickel you are bang on...what we lost was our immeadiate liquidity event, and thats it. That dissappoints me because I wanted a liquidity event, and when I bought a few shares in my TFSA this past week I thought I could make a quick double or so to pay down some CRA debt, that didnt happen.

In the next 6 months we will see lots of drilling results, and we will see some appreciation if we get what Elmer thinks we are going to see. Plus there is always the lurking opportunity that someone could step in and make an offer on a dafe mining district for a pennies on the $$ opportunity, and just tag along with TECK for a few hundred years! I have plenty of rooim in my RRSP, and I should have some cashflow this fall for some RRSP's, I will continue to stockpile CUU, that is 100% certain.

This is a district, TECK loves copper...they wont be walking away...NO WAY!

Legger (fantastic mr fox)

New Message
Please login to post a reply