Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I understand the sentiment of most on this board and can relate. I've been long on this stock since 2005, when CUU had no volume and was like most juniors. Seeing this stock shoot up to 1.42 then back to 0.05 then up to 2.70 then eventually where we are today has been unpredictable at best. While economics and uncertainty have changed over this period, there has always been one constant, and that's the actual pounds in the ground. I too have been disappointed with the management's inability to prove schaft creek and its potential. My opinion is that at some point management decided to finish the BFS rather than dilute our shares and take more time to further prove up schaft creek. Could they have drilled in better locations? Did the drills go deep enough? Should we have proved the inferred waste rock first? I suppose hindsight is 20/20. While I'd love the end game to be soon, I've always been long on CUU. I believe this is a world class deposit in a politically free environment with no more external hurdles to jump through (power, tahltan, road access). I believe Teck knows it and while they are still conservative, their best interests would be to advance this deposit. The key is believing what is down there. That's why I bought CUU in 2005. That's why I'm long until the end. GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply