Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Guys TECK will want to mine this DISTRICT asap...they want copper, coal is not making them rich right now, and they know copper is the future, and SC is in there backyard!

We dont have to worry about them walking away, and even if they did, we will be sold once the next round of good drilling results come in, and definetley if they prove up the waste rock. Even if it is just a purchase offer by another major to secure future resources, and we know TECK has last right to match...well lets just say they wont let it go because then they can now convince without a doubt to there shareholders what that 25% is worth..(what someone else is willing to pay)!

This will not get mothballed unless we run into EA problems...and I dont think BC will do that to TECK, and the economical impacts this ditrict will come with! DONT WORRY MY FRIENDS, just be patient.

Legger

New Message
Please login to post a reply