Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Willy, you're right, and it's the most disturbing part of this new situation. we have lost any control we had, and transfered it to Teck. it's like having a vault with countless billions locked away, and you're certain 25% of it belongs to you, but Teck has the combination and will open it when it suits them, and not a minute before.

CG, you're right, all Elmer and co. can do is pretend to be important to Teck, ha, and go play in the Arizona sandbox, while picking up their six figure salaries.

Vette, you're right too, all of the things on your list have been accomplished, except some kind of important ones, like, when will we really see the EA submitted, the road approval submitted and ok'd so that part of the development can start. when will a mine plan be submitted and a permit approved.

All of the above will happen when Teck wants it to and for someone like me, suffering a third bout of a nasty disease, it may be too late.

When I first invested in this co. the timelines looked somewhat predictable, now I feel like I own stock in a subsiduary of Teck, with an unpredictable agenda or plan.

Get the EA approval and it changes the picture immensely, but that won't happen for a long time......chunky, who's feeling a little low

New Message
Please login to post a reply