Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've held about 60k shares of CUU for quite some time now in anticipation for that "next big event".

What kept me holding through these tough times were:

1) Public statements from management
2) DD from both myself and this board
3) Continuous insider buying from DM during black out
4) Looking forward to that "liquidation event"

All of these are gone now.

First, despite our SP sitting at an all time low, management still has the balls to say that both Teck and CUU have walked away with what they want. The continuous SP drop on all conference calls and the way this company is promoted is shocking (see MTS's e-mail). Any time line that management gives (even if it is written down in an agreement) cannot be relied on.

Secondly, the DD from both myself and this board points to sell. Yes, Teck taking 75% gives a degree of legitimacy to CUU especially in the macromarket. However, the reality is that we are now back to where we were pre-FS, doing more drilling to see if we can unlock more value. What this says to me is that the current value itself is not enough to warrant production and that we are simply just drilling and crossing our fingers for more.

Third, DM is still buying, but where are the other insiders? (his wife doesn't count) At least there was a reason before...the "blackout". Now that the blackout is lifted, I would have expected other insiders to follow David's move if they truly believed that CUU was undervalued given the current SP. It seems to me that they don't want to touch this.

Fourth, we are now in a limbo state waiting on Teck's timeline. We don't even KNOW Teck's timeline since our management has deferred the responsibility to them (see Jay's post).

Oh, and just to show you that this isn't a basher post, as mentioned previously I trade on BMO and sold within the last 10 minutes today. Anyone with level 2 can verify that I dumped my shares today and was responsible for the drop towards the end.

---

Vette - As my final words on this board I want to say that you have probably contributed more to this board than any single individual here. I do thank you for your hard work and DD, but whether you realize this or not, you are quite frankly wrong about a lot of things. At the end of the day, losing 50% of my investment here was my own choice, but you should be cautious that your overoptimism can sometimes do more harm than good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply