Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Everyone on this board needs to listen to that Teck conference call.

1-800-408-3053 Access #: 5159190 (after putting in the access press any button to listen)

First off, this conference call was very positive for CUU imo. From what I heard that seems relevant to Copper Fox:

Very Strong balance sheet

Increased Copper production (cuu has this metal which Teck desires to grow in Copper division)

Teck taking a very conservative approach when using that cashflow (likely another major will buy us imo)

QB2 delayed (Huge news: cuu shareholders wanted to hear this development and we did!)

new mine development capital: 35 million+ (CUU took some of this capital for sure)

Teck does not inform or educate the public where this money goes (35+ million), as a caller asked about the allocation of this cash. why? Not material enough to discuss all enhancement operations on the Conference call. (copper fox is one of the companies on this list of viable project enhancements)

Teck only invests in projects that will increase in value and will bring improved economics (CUU has Teck invested money...great news)

BEST PART OF CALL: A Caller asked about the M & A opportunities, Don explains Teck has shown interest in assets/ projects but the value they want to pay does not meet the asking price being offered. IMO, This screams CUU all over it. What other Junior mining company or asset other than SC is Teck referring to? IMO Don is speaking about Copper Fox! Our price is too high at the moment and they are alluding to CUU.

In essence, no worries regarding the value of CUU and SC. We will probably get bought out by another major anyways, so no waiting for the Teck offer IMO. I recommend everyone read sharps post on the conference call...great summary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply