Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Guess I will be banned next as all my posts are being removed.

I don't remember banning anyone else before this and I must say this was a different case, but I reviewed all 48 or his posts in the last 30 days since joining before scratching him because the majority were either negative and lacked informative content. Since he is an admitted trader and sold most of his shares, I can't see the benefit to permitting such a high volume of continued unsupported comments when we are obviously at a very sensitive time in CUU's evolution. Those who have done their DD or call for information on their questions, like me, probably don't mind negative commentary, but not a constant stream with no attempt at constructive dialogue. But I don't think those who are nervous holders need negative stimulation to influence selling to a self-proclaimed trader.

I'm not expecting this lower tolerance level will be well received, but at least you know who did it and why. And if any hub leaders want to support his re-instatement, I'm OK with that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply