Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Why would they put it on the Shelf and loose the port, power, etc... I dont think Ernesto approved this decisision so he can get his money back in 5-10 years. Ernesto like, Mike, David, Elmer what their money now not later.

==========================

Then why did they throw out all the anti-mothball clauses? Why zero protection for us in the JV agreement? Handshake agreements are not what they used to be (winks or nods either)...

If it isn't in writing, why should we have such faith in it? And anything to do with EE or ES is just wild assumptions anyways - they gave us no guidance regarding that.

The NTL won't be going anywhere, when we need it it will be there (especially if we are shelved for any length of time. I'm sure a major like Teck has enough swing to get port space when they need it too.

20 million to put a pin in our multi-billion dollar project? I want my money now too, but with this lopsided agreement we are swinging in the wind until teck says 'ok, lets do this'. Hopefully the plan is to move forward, but we have to look at all the risks too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply