Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

don't think a big share buy back would cause a long term effect on the SP. BTW $20 M does NOT buy 40 M shares. IMO, the SP would jump to over $1.00 with just the first million or two chasing it. Tough to guage after that, since we have a lot of exhausted, demoralized and impatient investors looking to move on to other opportunities.

This is why I think Elmer should invest a few million into CUU....as you stated, it will only take a few million or less for the SP to rocket into the 3 digit SP. Just as Stifel did a few years back and many had also jumped in to ride the climb upward......Then look how long it took for it to come down....It was almost a year before the steam came out of that price, Heck the 52 week high stayed for the longest time. I dont think we need to have a long term effect. Teck should have drill results by the end of this year. I dont see why we need to worry about the long haulonce the drill results come out and Teck wants to purchase our 25 %.

25% at a huge SP sounds better to me than buying 25% at .50 cents.

Now if Teck gets the drill results in and are deemed to be huge, then the SP will be (for argument sake 2.50, were it had been) then were will investors invest then?

Were does Teck or anouther major company get in at????

I would think that would be a better play of a couple of million than buying anouther company or putting a couple of million into Arizona for right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply