Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As I recall, two drilling programs have been mentioned. I'm not sure why two, but in pondering the reason, I wondered if the following scenario is possible:

Teck is in control and, therefore, can select the drillhole locations. Say, in the Phase 1 drilling program, Teck drills holes around the periphery of the Paramount zone, such that results will be poor. This would spawn a NR containing the word "disappointing", guaranteed to tank the SP - say, to around 0.30.

Teck then steps into the market and buys all the shares they can get up to, say, 0.80 or even a dollar. There would be a lot of sellers I would bet. Meanwhile, Phase 2 drilling gets underway. For this program, Teck selects the best possible targets in the heart of the Paramount zone. The results are excellent and the SP responds accordingly.

So, Teck now owns a chunk of shares (they would have to declare on reaching 10%, of course). Say they managed to buy up 20% of CUU. They have great assays which have increased the value of SC significantly and they now only have to make a bid on the remaining 80% of CUU. This situation should make a buyout a much easier proposition for their shareholders to accept.

Assuming there is a spin off of CUU2 (Arizona) at, say, one CUU2 for each 10 CUU shares, Teck would own 20% of CUU2, just in case it produces a bonanza.

Anyway, this just my musing and all speculation, of course, but is a possibility.

All comments welcome.

K09

New Message
Please login to post a reply