Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Although the cash distribution in terms of amount is nothing to be excited about, I like to look at the NR from a glass half full viewpoint.

1. To me, management has decided in a prudent way to award the retail with the cash available, about $12 M. They need not do this; they could have held on to all the cash for Desert Fox and for Copper Fox.

2. They on their own initiative have suggested that they are going to reduce their overheard on Copper Fox by a targeted 40%. (Let's hope the increase in Desert Fox OH is proportional to the efforts there!)

3. We now have a firm date on the AGM.

4. We now have a clearer structure that allows the two operations to be split up; this allows a quick buy out if one is in available and to potentially make it easier to opt in or out of participating in Desert Fox.

I know most including myself are still waiting for the real liquidity event, but I look at this NR as a positive step by management towards the retail and hopefull we would be further rewarded meaningfully in the near future! JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply