Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Aug 15, 2013 09:25PM
Aug 15, 2013 09:47PM
Aug 15, 2013 10:26PM
Aug 15, 2013 11:13PM

Yes, cbew, we are still a long, long way from where our sp should be. But considering our sp had gone down in the past when other markets went up and how sp also went down on supposedly good NRs from the company, it's encouraging that we are "HOLDING" while others are dropping big time in the general markets.

As for the institutions, first we have to get over $1.00 before they will even SNIFF us and look in our direction.

The minerals market is turning. Iron ore prices is on the rise because of demand from China right now which means, coal and copper's prices will also rise.

Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton, Escondida mine had a surprised 2500 worker strike yesterday in Chile, which will affect copper prices.

http://news.yahoo.com/chiles-escondida-copper-mine-hit-surprise-strike-021042037.html

Can banks in China continue to 'EASILY" finance Australia's mining sectors and that of the Pacific Rim for that matter, for gold, copper, iron ore? China's banks are currently being investigated to ensure strong policies that are in place, like the Green Credit Directive are being enforced.

"The Green Credit Directive obligates banks to abide by international environmental and social norms for both domestic and overseas investments. In cases where major hazards are identified, Chinese banks are obliged to suspend, or even terminate, loans from the client. It is a clever means of adding teeth to the country’s unique set of green finance policies. But despite the power of the CBRC to discipline Chinese banks in financing environmental degradation, it has not fulfilled its responsibility in holding Chinese lenders accountable when investing abroad. "

http://www.chinadialogue.net/article/show/single/en/6288-Can-Chinese-banking-policy-help-save-the-Great-Barrier-Reef-

So, if majors cannot get financing in Australia, Indonesia, or wherever, because of strict regulations, not only from the respective governments but also the banks, then I would think that Schaft Creek would sound even more appetising and enticing to partner with or they can buy our Arizona property. Which would add value to our sale price. No?

Bottomline, cbew, I've been depressed too long over CUU and am now trying to find all the positives from every which angle to stay positive and hopeful. There has to be a reason for all the wasted time we've been invested in CUU.

Hang in there everyone. I know its really tough. But, the sun has to come out from behind the clouds eventually!!!

Aug 16, 2013 09:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply