Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well, they have a great team in place so why not use the expertise to build more value for the shareholders elsewhere. I believe they are prepping CUU for sale after the fall drill results and will spin out Desert Fox Copper into a public company. We have a great money partner, we've successfully delivered Schaft to a world recognized operator and we seem not to need money for now if we can pay a dividend, so no more dilution.

The biggest Tell this week IMHO, was David exercising his options which he could have held until September, 2014. If you thought we'd be around for another year, would you go out of pocket now $72,500 for 500,000 shares just to get $13,750 in dividends? Yes, I know he can sell them and make a big gain, but that hasn't been David's style. As a Director, he would have been party to the dividend decision and all the corporate disclosures leading up to the decision. You don't think he knows we're headed for a buy-out?

As I keep saying, Elmer is miles ahead of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply