Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think the market in general was waiting for a sign that we had hit bottom and then, like this article says, the news hit on Friday that people in China were paying a premium of US$200/tonne to buy because supply was tight. There were probably a lot of people waiting and watching and then maybe thought they had missed it and jumped in.

These premiums are closely tracked and suddenly the over-bearish traders are suspecting that the copper consumption in China is much greater than than thought. The premiums are now at the highest ever except for maybe a spike in 2009, or back to 2000.

So I suspect that is what happened to our stock and I'm hoping we will continue upwards now that we also have a strengthened position with Teck. Finally a sense that the worst is behind us.

IF you believe copper is the bellwether metal, you'll be getting back into the market. And if you are long gold, you can rip up the suicide note.--http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/red-hot-turnaround-for-copper-as-optimism-about-china-rises/story-fnciihm9-1226699525396

New Message
Please login to post a reply