Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Anyone still waiting to see the dividend? - Fidelity in the US

I did call my broker to find out where my $30K+ deposits went, several times yesterday and today. He is still "researching and investigating" to see why the deposits were pulled back and the current status. Apparently, they did the posting of funds into my accounts but they have not been paid by Copper Fox's transfer agent, so they withdrew the posted funds back out.

Yes, it is my money but unfortunately, I'm not getting answers from eTrade other than what's stated above. I feel Cathie should help resolve this issue for eTrade investors because if the problem is between brokerage house and transfer agent, she should know what's going on. Especially, if the brokerage house is saying they have not been paid. Cathie should be able to, with one call to the transfer agent, find out what happened with the transfers to eTrade clients. They paid the transfer agent and if there was a problem, the transfer agent should be able to straighten it out with the brokerage house.

It's always best to deal directly where the source of the problem started. Just because other brokerage houses had no problems except eTrade, does not necessarily mean eTrade is the source of the problem. Is there any harm in verifying? How long would the call take? 10 mins.?

New Message
Please login to post a reply