Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CG am not sure if it was more of an agreement. CF could have fiddled the numbers ( it looks like that may have been a possibility with the waste rock mess - I wonder what was really happening with that - I do not buy that Teck already has the cores cause CF would have seen them) . If CF made it look so bad then Teck would of not backed in.

If it was an contract Teck could have put some legal hurdles in the way and it would of dissolved.

But as it turned out Teck was the best partner and maybe due the poor market conditions were positioned to get the better deal ( why did we give up the adjacent land? -there could of been another mine)

I am concerned the insiders are not reinvesting unless they are still in blackout. I am concerned whether there is a deal, if there is one --CF and Teck are running a very tight ship. No SP movement.

Even though am skeptical I still feel we were blue-chipped by Teck and there has gotta be some upside, maybe lots. Interesting one to figure out, too bad I believed Elmer or maybe I just asked the wrong questions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply