Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
QUOTES FROM SOME REPUTABLE ANALYSTS AND COMMODITY LETTERS ON COPPER FOX METALS V.CUU

JAY TAYLOR

''The sheer size of Schaft Creek is the factor behind another point made by some analysts in Canada. In short, they believe its size makes it an irresistible, strategic asset that China or some other Asian economy must secure.''

LAWRENCE ROULSTON

'' The eagerly awaited study will trig-ger a 120-day period, during which time major-company partner Teck will elect to back-in on the project or retain a minority interest. If Teck elects to back-in for a 75% interest, they would be obligated to fund the next $350 million on the project.

Importantly, the agreement speci-fies that Teck must place the mine into production within four years to complete the earn-in. When the agreement was crafted, that time-line may have been achievable. In today’s world, it would be near im-possible to permit and construct a mine on this scale in that time frame ''

BRIEN LUNDIN

''I think there are substantial near term gains ahead for this stock.
When taken together, all this evidence supports the belief that, as big as Schaft Creek may be, it stands to get much, much larger. ''

MIDASLETTER

''Copper Fox has one of the few projects in the world at the stage of development that the world needs based on the forward projected demand for copper. They now look poised to prosper as worldwide demand surges on China's domestic appetites.''

COMMODITIES REPORT

''FINDING A RICHER DEPOSIT UNDER THE MASSIVE DEPOSIT YOU ALREADY HAVE, HAS GOT TO BE GOOD NEWS''

SEEKING ALPHA

''We believe Teck really like the area and are likely to buy out Copper Fox upon completion of the feasibility study. ''

New Message
Please login to post a reply