Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

First question, how many longs on this Board are planning on attending the AGM next week? For lack of anything to post and no news, how about all of us, collectively, come up with a list of questions for those attending, to ask on our behalf, at the AGM.

Or, if the list is too long we could send Elmer the list of questions we would like answers to, via email ahead of time and request that he answers these questions at the AGM. I would prefer, however, him being asked directly at the AGM without prepared answers. I don't know for sure if the AGM will be webcast but I'm sure it would be recorded and posted on the company's website after its over. Hopefully, Elmer can enlighten us and clear our confused, foggy minds as to why things happened the way they did, and how his decision to sell us out at $60M (with $20M upfront and the other $40M are open dated) when we spent $89M and totally diluted our shares to cover these expenses was a great decision for CUU and its shareholders. How ignoring the Salazar Agreement was to our benefit aside from keeping things FRIENDLY. How could the lands, the NTL, the port, etc. have so little value?

There are simply too many questions and a list IMO would be helpful for those goingl to split the questions so there's no single "bad guy".

Just a thought to keep the Board interesting and moving along. It's been too quiet for too long.

I wish I could attend the AGM, but my health currently does not permit me to travel.

New Message
Please login to post a reply