Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You can definitely add me to that list of extremely frustrated shareholders.

The CUU experience has been nothing short of soul-sucking. And to check in here day after day to read people speculating that a few small lots trading back and forth must be blatant manipulation while our share price has tumbled from $2.75 to 53 cents is just crazy-making!!!

I haven't liquidated my Copper Fox position in years but I'm very tempted to start. I posted another stock pick in the off-topic forum late last week, one that has put me in good stead and is up again this morning (I'm not advocating that anyone jump in right at this moment as it's bound to cool off soon and create a better entry point, if your DD even makes you interested at all).

But let me tell you, the feeling of being involved with a "winner" again is invigorating. Haven't been able to say that about CUU for years.

I partly blame management, but partly blame poor timing. The commodities markets have been absolutely hammered. Had you picked a blue-chip stock from the S&P 500, chances are you'd be up 50% or so over the past year. Oh well. That's the way the game goes.

But the question remains, do you hold CUU for possibly years or start to make moves into other opportunities?

The risk remains elsewhere too, of course. I have found losers outside of CUU and been stung by others as well.

And the ultimate kick in the pants would be news of a CUU buyout coming shortly after you took some or all your Copper Fox money off the table.

We're left in a tough spot. I'm just trying to decide what percentage of my CUU shares I'm going to free up. I broke too many golden rules of investing for this "sure thing" and learned the lesson I was bound to be taught. Now I have to live with the consequences.

New Message
Please login to post a reply