Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm here most days checking for news and looking to see if anything is happening. I do talk to some of the others privately, but not about anything significant.

I did hear that Elmer and whomever will be meeting with major investors one-on-one to promote the stock rather than attend a lot of those trade shows. I think that the deal with Teck has surprised many in the investment community and it has led some credibility to Copper Fox, and opened some doors that were firmly shut. I know it takes sometimes many meetings with one firm to get them to invest and drive the stock price up so this could be just the beginning.

The bare fact seems to remain that we can't expect an acceptable buyout while our stock price sits at this level because it won't force anyone's hand. So the stock price has to go higher, and threaten to go too high--in which case we could just sell--or Teck has to do something significant. That probably means they need to submit the EA or make some sort of general noise about producing a much improved FS. It's a little harder to scrape information up these days because Copper Fox is not the operator anymore. I believe the thinking is the EA will still be submitted ASAP.

I think Teck is still drilling and utilizing a lot of their regular people. We're going to get to the point fairly soon, I would think, where they decide on a Phase 2 or not. So far, so good, but no results yet.

In general, I've noticed although everyone seems to be agreeing there will be an oversupply of copper next year there is still talk of rising premiums in China and, as Sharp662 pointed out the other day companies are looking to buy stakes in copper producers. Newmount has also just come out and said they are looking for copper: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/24/mining-denver-newmont-idUSL2N0HK22420130924.

It seems to me like we might be seeing a turnaround, but who knows how long it will take to get to us? It is apparent that investors are deeply concerned about the TSX. Despite CG's recent hiccup he put out one of the most encouraging reports recently that seemed to reinforce what Elmer is finding out about the surprise that Teck backed in, but suddenly a lot of people are paying attention--if not buying shares. I think it must be the lack of urgency that is making people hold off at this time.--http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/583858-exploration-potential-and-drilling/messages/1831732#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply