Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"One thing that continues to puzzle me is that the BFS mentions these 3 things to improve the mining economics. Drilling on the East side is not even mentioned. Anybody know why that was? So they seem to going down a 4th option, increase production... Then we still have the other 3 options to pursue. So in that way, things are looking positive"

True. It is looking very positive. The Paramount East will bring increased production for sure, not to mention double the resource estimate.

Teck is pursuing "option 4" in my opinion because:

-Drilling the East side will expand the known resource (potentially doubling the resource)

-Teck has already drilled the Liard zone and understand the 171 MT is mineralized ore, their data and reports should support this notion. I know this does not help Copper Fox regarding the current economics on the project but my hope is the SC partnership will revise the BFS with the incorporated Teck data (historical drill cores of 171 MT rock) and 2013 drilling assays.

-The Paramount East has stronger chargeability which should bring "high grade ore" which will change the way the industry will view SC rather it being known as a "low-grade deposit". Teck prefers option 4 because it would make it easier to find a partner because the deposit would have increased credibility in the mining community. Once the 2013 drill program concludes (with potential success) will improve the odds of finding a willing partner for Teck. The success of this 2013 drill season will finally give SC the respect and reputation it deserves which is, a high-grade ore deposit that is extremely profitable with depressed metal prices. Teck seems to believe this deposit is of a higher-grade nature as they obtained 75% ownership. Also, Higher grade mineralization means lower costs/reduction in cost when extracting the metal which would also improve the revised BFS. Drilling the East side is about discovering higher grade ore = improving economics, scale, and finding a partner to replace Copper Fox.

At the AGM which is two weeks away, can someone (who attends) find out if a revised BFS, EA permit submission are part of the late 2013/ early 2014 corporate strategy/plan? These developments will allow us to ask for a higher buyout price nothing less. Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply