Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Please then explain to me why before any substantial developments happening in the period before the feasability report the price had allready dropped to 1,00 levels from the highs of 2,75. That was due to macro economic circumstances. Ofcourse I have to agree the fs did not do us too good either. I however truely cant understand why investors so easily skip this. How can you not see whats happening to the rest of the basic materials market. Its been in the slums from mid 2011-mid 2013. Just look at the pricegraphs of teck or arcelor mittal both producing industrial metals. So Ill give you the fact that indeed some major corporate developments have occured and since this summer it indeed its is a different company. However the minerals in the ground, the foundation of this company, havent changed, this project at the 2,70s time might have been overpriced ok (I think currently its still extremely cheap) and now due to different global circumstances is valued at 0,53 cents (i think investor fatigue is a factor too). So yes if you do not take that bigger picture into perspective and think the current prices says 'it all' and blame the current price on corporate developments then I think you just do not get it and probably are inexperienced investor.
New Message
Please login to post a reply