Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree with your assessement Vette. I'm guessing you decided to comment now because it looks like we have a long who may be losing faith. I've heard as well that Teck has drilled north of the Paramount zone (Mike) and Teck wants to see what level of Tonnes per day to include in the EA. If it's going to be "north of 180K", I think they want to go in with a number that won't require re-submission if the "pit" turns out to be .. well .. part of a larger accessible district. For those people that have talked to Elmer recently, I'm sure you heard he is very happy with the professional quality of the Teck drill team and they don't need any guidance where to drill next. I'm sure it will come out at the Meeting that Elmer has already been to the "Hill". If you've got a better place to put your money OK, but I'm waiting for the drill results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply