Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It is a slow Thursday, I'm going to guess (note this is not from the mouth of Teck or CUU) CUU's answers for your questions. Not trying to be a jerk here, I just don't think CUU can really tell us anything that we don't already know at the AGM. Good luck to all.

1. What is the status of the EA? Is Teck planning on submitting the EA soon? Is it possible Teck will try and incorporate any of the drill results from this year into a new RE and FS and EA, delaying the whole shebang even further?

I think the EA is the most important catalyst that will get our 25% sold so I'm trying to establish a timeline.

Teck is currently working on the submission of the EA, they will inform us when it is submitted. Incorporating new drill results will delay the process, Teck is satisfied with going forward with the EA with no new drills included.

2. Do we have any information on drilling this year? How many drills, are they sticking to the recommendations from the FS, is the drilling to the East a change of plan? When can we expect results? What sort of results is Elmer looking for? When we look at the drill results how can we tell that the waste will move into the inferred category?

Thus far Teck has followed the FS. However, they have identified some strategic differences that they will be looking into which I cannot expand upon at this time.

3. Is Teck also proceeding with the recommendations from the FS to improve the recoveries, for example? Will we ever find out any information about that?

Teck is working towards improving recoveries, nothing concrete to present related to this at this time. Work is ongoing.

4. In their talks with big market investors, what sort of response are they getting?

You would have to ask Teck, they do not share this information with us. With the macro pictures as it is, it is difficult to determine.

5. What does Elmer think it will take for the stock price to go up? Are we just going to sit low until the eventual buyout?

CUU does not have any direct control over the stock price. We believe the macro picture is holding the mining industry down at this point.

6. Are they looking at making a significant investment in another project? How are the potential acquisitions going? Are they looking within Canada, or elsewhere?

At this time we are focussing on Arizona.

New Message
Please login to post a reply