Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you, bigbuck, for getting my questions addressed. I appreciate you raising them and reporting the results, particularly when some of them were tough for CUU management to answer.

Although I am still optimistic on the prospects for Copper Fox, I must say that I was disappointed when Copper Fox let Teck reduce their upfront commitment from $350 to a $124 contingent amount. I am not convinced that 75% clause in the previous agreement would have triggered a legal battle. It was very clear.

That is a very good point re the Laird shares preventing the mothballing of the project. That however, does not rule out a delay until economic conditions are better.

You have provided good clarity on how the first right of offer will be used.

The point about the Van Dyke towns wanting development is well taken. I drove through there last March. There is mining everywhere, but it is clear that the area needs a boost.

PS. If one does not ask a question, one does not know that it will not be answered. Thanks for asking and thanks for your report.

New Message
Please login to post a reply