Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Am I the only one that wishes we didn't have this parasitic Desert Fox drawing out expenses out of our remaining funds.

There are only three people left, including Lynne. I don't think it matters whether there's Desert Fox or not for the staffing--you could hardly go fewer.

Nobody invested for Arizona, or Desert Fox, but I am starting to hear from people outside Copper Fox who think that there is a lot of value in those projects. Elmer said something about pulling together a 43-101 compliant report on Arizona and then they have an actual resource they can promote and talk about.

It may not have been my plan, but now I am starting to hope that while we are waiting for Teck to improve our value in SC, that maybe the increased value from the Arizona properties will start to affect the stock price (especially as the market in general gets better.) We don't really even know what they've got in Arizona and I think that is partially because there isn't a proper report to reference.

New Message
Please login to post a reply