Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Part of my email:

Teck recently acquired a 75% ownership in the Schaft Creek project in Northern British Columbia, and Teck is now the operator of the mine. This project contains vast amounts of minerals that continues to expand and grow which seems to fit Teck's corporate strategy of increased Copper production in years to come. My questions are as followed if you can educate me further:
Is Teck committed to developing this project into production?
Does Schaft Creek take priority in regards to project development over QB2, Relincho?
In regards to reputation, what is being said from industrial professionals regarding the economics of Schaft Creek project or overall conclusions?
What is the status of the environmental permitting?
Lastly, Teck has completed a 2013 drill program on the deposit.
How many metres did Teck currently drill this season in total on the property?
Where did Teck drill regarding the drill hole locations?
What are the next steps towards production? further drilling? EA permitting? etc.
What other corporate objectives were completed recently at the Schaft Creek project?
Greg Waller Teck VP response:

Thanks for your note. We certainly understand your interest.

The drilling season is now wrapping up and we will need some time to assess the results of the drilling to incorporate into our plans of how to move forward. Therefore, we don’t have any material disclosure to update on this project at this time.

Regards

Greg Waller

VP Investor Relations

Teck Resources Limited

604 699 4014

greg.waller@teck.com

I tried folks! I did not get much information except that of what we already know. When he explained Teck needed to assess the results, I suspect they will be very thrilled once they see the drill cores. This should lead to positive developments moving forward when Teck decides how to proceed with SC. I wondered what he meant by "incorporate into our plans" as Teck needs time to assess the drill results. Maybe their "plans" involve updated resource estimate and/or BFS? Who knows...

New Message
Please login to post a reply