Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

One's Copper Fox investment is as safe as money in the bank in my opinion and far, far more profitable. That said I recently sold my stock in the company. Why? Because time is also money. I had been in for about a year and 4 months and on paper I was in the hole big time. I was not at all worried about that as I feel certain of the ultimate outcome. However, I got to thinking to myself that I could sell, even at a loss, invest that money in some other stocks where I could see results much sooner and still very possibly buy back into Copper Fox before the real payday comes and even purchase with profits made elsewhere more Copper Fox shares at these far cheaper prices than I had before having bought in when the stock was still over $1.

I was fortunate enough to invest in a stock and got a 25% return on my money in 11 days. The problem with Copper Fox is not with what they have but when one can hope to get it. I may lose out in the end but right now I am glad I made the decision I did. If one only trades and makes 5% a week it adds up when you are able to do it week after week. I don't know that that is possible (for me) but I do know my money sat in Copper Fox for over a year, did not make me 1% on my investment, and I in fact lost over 50% all by just being patient. I do know I am too old to wait many months or maybe even a year or more. I am not dumping on the stock. As I said it will make a person money, even maybe real good money, in time. It is a sure thing I would say but when is the big, big question.

New Message
Please login to post a reply