Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
My wife and I were reviewing are investments this evening. And when it came to the topic of copper fox, the conversation did not go so well. As much as I tried to re- affirm my belief in this investment - she has resigned herself in the fact that, as she said " we have pissed money away on this one". As I tried to convince her through the discussions I have had with Elmer, she said "nothing Elmer has said has come true". Through this simple statement she had me stumped. Even though we are long on this venture and deep under underwater we will hold. I still get the one point she always reminds me of......I told you to sell it at 2.70. Boy I hate it when she is right. All I can hope for at this point is for Elmer and co to not let me(we) down. In till the bitter end.
New Message
Please login to post a reply