Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Her name is Amy Hogan and she has an interesting profile...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/amyhoganmarketing

It was nice to see Elmer's body language in the interview, he didn't seem at all concerned with how SC is now progressing, kind of a "wait and see what Teck do...it's in good hands...negotiations went really well...very pleased with our position as a junior with 3-4 years operational funds".

Like all longs breathing through a veeeery long straw from my deep underwater position I'd like to see a nice return soon, but it's all in the hands of Teck, IMO they know what EE wants and once they've done their revised sums based on their 10,000 m drilling programme results we'll all get to know one way or another.

Fingers crossed the numbers come out good and I get to transfer some more of my non-registered CUU shares into my 2014 TFSA contribution room before the buy-out happens.

Max

P.S. Ms Hogan wasn't too bad on the eye either, I found Elmer's deep thought process was being somewhat distracted and elongated every time the eyes went down to roughly the position of Ms Hogan's legs :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply