Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

No way to put positive spin on this stock.. I did believe in it, but I am constantly telling myself not to sell it.. wait for drill results and see what happens. I cant even take tax loss on this because I have transferred all my shares in TFSA account.

I came in this stock about 2.5 years ago when vette and webgogs were pumping this stock.. vette was saying buyout over 6 bucks and webgogs was saying 7.67 or thereabouts. That made me feel good at the time, since I was buying all the way up to 2.52.. My average is 1.25..

Lesson learned is dont trust anybody on bullboards.. There are very few that are honest and give proper info... And believe me bullboards can cause stock price to go quite higher and quite lower depending on which way people are swaying.

I should not have let my emotions get into this stock... #1 golden rule dont get married to a stock... My real marriage is suffering for this due to my promised deadlines for last 1.5 years that never materialized...

I cant believe we are sitting at 42 cents. Unbelievable. At this rate, we will be in 30's next week..

I hold on solely on fact there may be a buyout soon.... and I dont want my patience of last 2.5 years gone out the window... My buyout price a few years ago was $3 bucks. I am willing to take my average buying price which is $1.25 and be ok with it.

Sorry for the long vent... But frustatration is all I have and I have no one to blame but myself...

New Message
Please login to post a reply