Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Looks like we are getting ready to post some drill results. There may not be as many drill holes as we thought, but the placements look promising. Since we went deep on at least 3 holes in the Paramount Zone, we should have gone through the big "pink blob" (technical term) to test the depth and shifting of the pit wall. The other deep hole to the north west might suggest expanding the wall that way as well. I like the fact we placed 2 holes near the top and bottom end of the Mike Zone to test its area potential. The drills broke here on the last outing before we could get meaningful data. I believe we were to have brought in a specialized drill/team to do Mike. And one hole in Discovery - that may be all they needed. If the one to one drill results to the aerial magnetic surveys continue, Teck may have decided they have seen enough for this season and time to grab the other 25% at a more reasonable price than waiting for the Phase 2 results, when they can attract a partner to the project and make a profit on the re-sale and reduce their costs to mine completion.

Elmer had said the he and Teck were on the same page as to where to drill, and I think Teck sampled enough to confirm it's time to own the project outright before they spend their own money next year to raise the price. We appear to have potential in Discovery and Mike with a serious multiplication of the Paramount resource deposit. GK anyone if 1:1 holds?

This is what I bought in for. Anyone still sticking with share price valuation based on the 21 year mine life, current Feasibility numbers and current share price because that's the only data that is official - well I can understand it but don't agree with it. I'm still following the money and our excellent management/director team and trusting that Ernesto wants a fair return for giving up long term profits. Things may be working slower than we all thought, and I sure don't like being able to buy at less than my cost 3 years ago, but I'm OK with where we are with the drill results pending.

New Message
Please login to post a reply