Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree in part of what your saying YM

The only thing I dissagree with is getting the core sample NR by this years end.

I think we will get them in the new year.

Teck needs time to review them, to make sure that there guys who did the sampling made sure of the results. If im not mistaking...Teck`s own guys did the sampling.

Keep in mind....we only need 1 drill sample to show the same minerialization as we got now....and Teck would know that we have a "DISTRICT"

1 core sample to extend the east wall of the mining pit and expand the open pit and then Teck can mine deeper to get to the better grades of copper and extend the mining life of Shaft Creek...who knows could extend it by anouther 20 years. Now what happens if all the drill samples that were drilled looked good?

Thats the problem CUU had, we had a hard time finding drilling with no minerialization.

Im sure that there was some difficulty possibliy 1 or 2 holes might have even been abandond because of the rough terrain that Shaft Creek has to offer...after all we have a hole that we scrubed because we couldnt drill it.

For this I think Teck will go over these drill samples with a fine toothed comb....I think these drill samples to date will be the most important results that we have to look forward to in the value of Shaft Creek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply