Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The Phase 1 drill results should be basically consistent with previous area results. NPV should go up.

The market is showing no love for this stock and no expectation of near term uplift. 35 Cents is as irrational as $2.x was back in the day...

I hope the Phase 1 results are consistent (or better!) than what is needed to kick-off Phase 2. Phase 2 could be a nice way to add yet more value while we wait for juniors to come into favour agan. This seems like a terrible macro backdrop for CUU to put its share of the joint venture up for sale. I'm in no rush to see them do so because I don't see "full value" (whatever that might end up as) being unlocked in the near term.

I'm down gazillions of dollars (on paper) and find solace in the fact that I can never lose more than another 35 cents a share at this point ;) Haha.

One of my ongoing hopes... Teck paid so little for their 75% compared to what we beleive this district could/should eventually be worth.. they could pay a premium for the remaining 25% and still net a great average on the full 100%.

Oh well, back to sleep. This may well stretch into a year+ from here and it's easier to keep my hopes low (in terms of how near a liquidity event is, not how big) and maybe scoop a little more if it drops much lower. At least my average will be really improved while I wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply