Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have been an active follower of Copper Fox for about 14 months now (I know, not very long compared to some of you but long enough to deep underwater) and I have seen alot of great posts during that time. As we don't have a lot of new news lately, I was wondering if others would mind reminding us of posts that they have found very informative or useful. I'm hoping that you will include a short summary and then provide a link to that post. We don't always have to be reinventing the wheel. One feature that I wish Agoracom had was the ability to flag posts as being my personal favorite.

So on that note, one of favorite posts actually came this week from youngmoney with his summary of potential improvements to BFS - what we are hoping for from Teck.

The really neat part about these potential improvements is that Copper Fox doesn't have to pay to have any of these improvements done. Because Teck has agreed as part of it's JV, that it will spend up to $60 million in further developing the property. And the fact that Copper Fox only spent $85 million in all the previous years. So I have to think that by spending 3/4 of that amount, we are going to see quite a few of the improvements become reality.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/593614-let-s-stir-up-the-board/messages/1862699#message

To conclude, when I examine my list of factors that could greatly improve the NPV, the 2013 drill program potentially crossed a few items on the list:

1) The 171MT waste rock as a cost rather generating ore (Huge difference in revenue streams once that is corrected/confirmed) potential Check

2) The M&I Category outside the Pit Shell Check

3) Currency rates (Elmer himself told me this makes a huge difference in economics of SC. The Canadian dollar is down a good amount since BFS was created).

4) Improvements in metal recovery rates (Huge possibility this could be true)

5) Increased rate of mill production (added metal production per day adds value) Check

6) Longer-term life cycle: life of the mine will be dramatically increased in a new BFS (added years of revenue to the deposit) Check

7) 2012 and 2013 drill programs: The "district" theory: Teck's potential idea of a Meta Pit including the Mike zone and Discovery Zone which have very high-grade silver: Game-changing. Drill cores have not yet been incorporated into a revised Resource/BFS! (This is another huge difference as those assays would bring the overall grade of SC higher and added metal tonnage...Greatly changing the size and scope of SC).

8) Higher Metal prices (The SC economics would be astronomical once the metal values uptrend...very important to understand this)

New Message
Please login to post a reply