Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Excuse me? I did not complain. I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth Willy Nilly. What I said was where does he find the time to field phone calls being CEO of two companies. A question is not a complaint."

OK. Just puzzled that you would bother to call Stewart at all if you started with the expectation that the CEO of a junior explorer (or two) would be too busy to field your call, especially given that Stewart has stated publicly often enough that shareholders should feel free to call him with questions.

Now that we've got that out of the way, is it possible to share with the forum the questions you asked and the responses he gave? We know already that the market in general for all juniors is terrible but that, unlike other explorers, CUU will not suffer dilution and has money in the bank by virtue of its JV with Teck. We know already that nothing is going to happen until Teck shares drilling results with CUU who then are obliged to share those results with shareholders. We know that insiders aren't selling. We know that the SP bears no relation to the intrinsic value of Schaft Creek. Any information you can provide on top of that will be more than welcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply