Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I like how Elmer says Van Dyke complements the large Schaft Creek project. This tells me it ain't too shabby! Bring on the drill results please. SF "

Stockfriend, IMO its comments like this that lead others down the garden path of big expectations. IMO, it's no different than "you won't believe the numbers" regarding the PFS.

It's complements, not compliments. It's not a value judgment by Elmer, he's just drawing the reader's attention to the Copper Fox ownership in Schaft Creek. He's saying that the AZ properties enhances the value of what we already have in Schaft Creek. I'm not really sure what project the "not too shabby" comment refers to but you could argue that if AZ complements SC we're in trouble. I suspect the minor upswing in stock price yesterday and today is telling us otherwise, and maybe the drill results are encouraging.
On the topic of funding, I think we have lots. We had something like $8 million in the bank and then another $4 million or so is coming from a tax rebate. (I'm just going on memory here so someone can correct me.) Elmer has stated that we have sufficient funds for a couple of years at least and he already had planned this work at AZ.
New Message
Please login to post a reply