Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

"Then Teck can make a phase 2 drill plan and make swiss cheese out of Shaft Creek after we are gone. Heck maybe even make a phase 3 drill plan to lure in a major player and increase the value "after" Teck has control of it. If not we could be waiting here for longer than many would like"

Hello Dogger,

I would have to respectfully disagree with you.

For the sake of an argument let us assume you are 100% correct on your assumptions. As a shareholder of Copper Fox Metals, would the above state of affairs make you a happy investor/shareholder? Let's say Teck offers us a takeover offer after the 2013 results are known in which soon after Teck announces an aggressive 2014 drill program of 20,000-30,000 metres (like they did at Galore Creek) and they "make swiss cheese" out of the Schaft Creek deposit. How would you feel knowing we sold out too early because some investors desired their money back? Now, realizing we sold out too early while Teck did an aggressive 25,000+ metre drill program months after Copper Fox sold their 25% ownership, they discover an additional 6 million ounce gold, 10 billion pounds more Copper, 60 million more ounces of Silver for example. I am sure you will feel pretty depressed realizing the incredible value Teck just unlocked. Then Teck does a following 2015 drill program (you can understand my concerns here).

Yes, we have to wait longer but the funny part is: being an investor means waiting for stock appreciation and growth. As an investor, you will move on to the next company and the next hoping to keep making money while advancing your own economic growth and monetary value. Waiting is in our blood because we are always expecting results, and news releases but with Copper Fox you are "almost" sure this company will continue to grow and expand. This could happen through resource exploration, advancing the EA permitting, company growth through M&A, etc. As an investor, we all want to make money: this is the main objective and priority when we invest our hard earned equity! With Copper Fox I think we have a better chance as we know the resource has not been defined leaving room for further discovery and expansion of the known deposit. I know some cannot wait and I really feel for those who are struggling to hold their shares but Elmer and Big E understand the size and scope of SC. They realize through their knowledge and expertise that Schaft is immensely greater in size than what is currently known. I say let us stay for one more year and do a 20,000+ metre drill program (Copper Fox needs to engage Teck to be more aggressive like how Galore Creek did). In the meantime we can update the BFS, advance permitting, maybe get a Teck decision for another 20 million dollars all while the macro- environment in the mining industry improves. I am telling you all, you will feel very depressed knowing months later Teck did another drill program and discovered a great deal of metal tonnage. I am willing to wait a couple of years for maximum value. People do you realize a potential 2014 drill program is 3-4 months away right? This is why if teck does offer us a deal after the 2013 drill results are known we should reject and wait a few more months to see what the 2014 program will reveal. I believe Elmer sides with me and will take this approach I hope.

In 2012, Galore Creek "completed 27,873 metre drilling program and discovered the new Legacy Zone at Galore Creek" (Taken from the corporate presentation)

New Message
Please login to post a reply