Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I'm looking, and I see cuu have cash since the back in. Management has given us a dividend to help us i have not forgotten. to challenge general ledgers theory things go up in price with time a quick arguement is our stock price isn't, it's getting cheaper with the passing months. ( I'm holding onto a hope Of optimism but the market is the reality here). . Hmmm. Quick optics. Arizona isn't worth a penny under this managemen unless a schaft creek deal makes us lots of money for the time this has taken. Case and point. I do not see the venture tsx giving us any middle ground on this. My strategy is I'm in til the end however I feel like many CUU is still a very high risk play because a) management has shifted from the initial mission statement and goals, b) management does not distribute info with the public properly c) there hasn't been a buy back of shares d) timelines have been missed to many times to be ignored. I'm with everyone else management minus one haven't sold a share this year but is that enough. For those who talk with the CEO on a regular basis, why hasnt there been talk of a share buy back now we are so cheap, and our sp make believe our evaluation may just be collectively in a spiral nose dive. Save us. Could a share buy back increase the stock holder confidence raising the value of our share price. keep in mind it didn't take management long to issue more share to raise money. The majority of shareholders I believe are more interested in our current sp and evaluation and Limitted interested in future projects when shaft creek has done little to satisfy the appetite of this shareholder. Schaft creek was to be sold last year this time. We all thought it What are your thoughts? Could a buy back help or hinder us?
New Message
Please login to post a reply