Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sorry guys but all this talk about NR's, "Elmer is happy with the results" AND Christmas time kind of gives me Déjà vu... Lets see this time... Hoping..

I think everyone should be happy. Heck even if the drill results come back like what we have been doing. That means the pit can be wider and we can now go deeper. Dont forget, the deeper we can go the better the grades are.

I personally can not see any negative here with these results.....even if some came back with nothing at all, That would still be helpful. Then we`d know where some of the outter wall of the copper etc, would be. Ya gotta remember, Elemer driled all over and couldn`t run out of copper,,,,he couldn`t find the edge of the copper zone.

Let say we get the results and they are all materialized with copper?

On one hand, thats good-----but ya gotta know that will delay everything. Teck will surely do a phase 2 or even a 3. That should bring the SP up and the buyout price -------but we will have to wait that much longer. 1.......2 years or possibly longer for a buyout?

Even with these drill results....this is going to take time to put them into what Shaft Creek is worth now. This could put new dynamics on Shaft Creek.....soon enough we`ll see what the market thinks too. I think this is a good thing no matter what the results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply