Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

By comparison to other mines inputs and out puts this should Net a profit of $285M at todays prices based of the other mines actual costs and actual inputs. I adjust for the larger tonnage of course and ramp up. It's pretty clear that in stage 1 it makes money. Now before people knee jerk and say "but it costs $5 billion"... this is stage 1. You have to adjust for clearing costs too and the use of the lower grade buffer materials. This suggests doubling in profits at today's prices as it ramps up. So now those robust figures don't seem so far fetched.

The ROV numbers are starting to add up. These results really show independantly that the 1:1 correlation is correct. The nice surprise in the geo tech drilling should increase our confidence. 432 fills in an important gap. When the results justify a catagory improvement you can give more cred to the original results. It's 76 meters of 1/2 gram gold that pays for the copper exactly where it should be. This reduces the notion of block faulted mineralization where a deposit can abruptly end and start again a few hundred meters away or not at all.

433 I think defines the eastern limit of that area but I need to see it on a map at its exact location. It confirms what I thought about the shape of the deposit. "DDH SCK-13-433 and DDH SCK-13-435 extended the mineralization to the east on the Paramount zone intersected higher molybdenum (0.025% versus 0.019%)" If this is correct we have a transition into a higher moly zone and possibly the potential of a large moly deposit. Look at the depths. I think thats why they are pointing it out in the NR. If it was 500m of over burden it would never get mined but as it's connected with 435... We've seen what Teck is doing at HV.

Is this investment grade?

Yes. Currently it sits in the lower profit margins where ROI is concerned. But, it's enough proof to me that it can weather a decline in prices. The credit metals are enough to make this a safe bet. These holes do improve the deposit along the lines that major investors would like to see. It removes enough doubt. Yes, they need to drill more and this should warrant a bigger program next year especially if prices firm up a bit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply