Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Elmer mentioned in conference call that the next day the BFS was delivered to Teck, Teck wanted to negotiate which is a first sign of rushing. 2nd sign as soon as the agreement was reached (which took a while because they redid a whole contract) they rushed their way over to do some drills. 3rd sign of rushing which is confirmed that in Tecks next quarter news CUU will be mentioned. You are too influenced by share price. I agree share price is stuipd low but its not low for the right reasons. I could care less about the cussing share price because it will not impact Elmer's and Ernesto's negotiations on Schaft Creek (something elmer has mentioned to me and others on this board). If we get more news between now and Tecks quarter end it will have something to do with Teck rushing again for the 4th time....

New Message
Please login to post a reply