Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
CG these are all valid questions and should be asked of the company and I for one would be fully interested in hearing the responses. I don't believe that this company has any "hidden agenda's" but I do believe they are extremely bad at marketing OR they may have negotiated a deal in principle with Teck that and the company is not able to share with the general public at this point. It's been said many times in the past that this public company is basically a "private company" that is controlled (68%) basically by a single shareholder. I believe that press releases are being held to a bare minimum and that behind closed doors the end game has already been established, just not sure when that may occur. So".....................we are left with two options, wait out the storm or trust in the company's better judgement and more importantly, in the the controlling shareholder's business ability and knowledge to achieve maximum shareholder value. My option of choice is that I'm still invested. Every shareholder must make their own call.
New Message
Please login to post a reply